Fuck yeah to the kids who feel like they’re dying inside but still gather up the strength to roll out of bed, get dressed, and leave the house. You are strong and beautiful and worth so much more than you know.
at this time last year
i was a mess and i feel
like a mess again
i know you need oxygen to survive but i’m sitting here without you and it doesn’t really feel like surviving
Life is so ironic. It takes sadness to know happiness, noise to appreciate silence, and absence to value presence.
If you think about it, how many billions of people have died and had thoughts and experiences? But no one remembers anything about them. Some day I’ll die and once everyone who knows me dies, no one will remember me. So if you think about it, characters in books are more real than any of us. They’ll exist in the social consciousness long after we are forgotten. Who’s to say book characters aren’t as real as we are?
- gay guys don’t have to be disgusted by vagina
- lesbians don’t have nightmares after seeing cock
- gay guys can appreaciate beautiful women
- lesbians can appreciate handsome men
- it doesn’t make them less gay
- straight guys can appreciate handsome men
- straight girls can appreciate beautiful women
- it doesn’t make them less straight